Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kaizen Tuning - Alpha 9 GTR

I've never previously thought about it, but Kaizen (Japanese philosophy of continuos improvement) is basically how I go about visual media. With every shoot I make a point to do something different, more challenging and time consuming in the pursuit of just that - continuous improvement. To most this shoot probably looks quite simple on the surface (with it's black backdrops and all), but let me tell you -  it wasn't.  In fact, it was my most challenging shoot to date, requiring about 60 hours of work just in post-production.  I'll be the first to admit that's a lot of time, but it was well spent if you ask me!

For shop information click the link below.


  1. Lighting is perfect, amazing shots as always dan!

  2. Breath Taking, great work as always my friend :D

  3. This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article.
    collapsible backdrops